Western

 I’m gonna write a western I decided. It seems to be a dying genre, and I kind of want to contribute to it somehow. It used to be engrained in American entertainment, books, especially television and movies. I think the last western movie was the 3:10 To Yuma remake maybe 10 or 15 years ago, and the last tv series was Deadwood.  We don’t think much of westerns anymore, perhaps its a technology thing, we don’t want to see horses, and gun fights anymore, we want to see sci-if, and thrillers.  I know for myself I could watch or read any genre, if the story is interesting. And that might be the biggest problem, nobody is writing anything good anymore. But I think that’s a problem for every genre, not just westerns.  We need to come with good stories again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs

New Year