Contentment

 I think most of us were hoping 2021 would be easier or smoother than 2021.  That’s clearly not the case.  It’s sort of its own dopey little sequel.  I suppose that’s life though.  Everything changes.  At this point though, it seems like things are just...unstable.  Instead of rushing around, we’re staying home more, which is fine for some, but many of us still have to go out and do what we can to make it.  All these lofty ideas we have for ourselves, maybe we can achieve them, maybe we can’t.  All I know now, is that some of the things I wanted to do, I’m not in a hurry for anymore.  I used to want to write thirty books, then it was fifteen, now its maybe four.  It may not be anything more we’re all so busy, but I tend to think its because I re-evaluated some stuff, and got a more realistic look at things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Out Another Novel

2:39 AM