Thanksgiving

Today is supposed to be a joy, gratitude, blessings, and family. Instead I’ve been involved three arguments, overheard a snide remark about our new house, and endless stupidity. We’ve been through a lot this year, if nothing else, I’m grateful for the experiences, failures, and small successes that’ve come this year. I’ve learned more about myself this year than any other, and I’ve learned more about people, and have tried to do more to be successful in this life, than I have before.

So with that, I leave you this message. Nobody’s perfect. There’s room for forgiveness in all things, but don’t let people treat you like doormat. It’s ok to stand up for yourself, even if its the first time you’re doing it. There’s nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, even if it’s for the first time. It’s ok to stand up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs

Western

New Year