I’m supposed to be writing a paper and I just don’t have the motivation for it. I can look down at the dog and see she’s got zero cares in this world other how many treats she can scrounge in a day. If you think about it, its a pretty nice way to live. You got toys everywhere, a dog bed to pass out in like a sailor on leave, and you don’t have bills or have to worry about putting food on the top. Not a bad way to live honestly.
Today is supposed to be a joy, gratitude, blessings, and family. Instead I’ve been involved three arguments, overheard a snide remark about our new house, and endless stupidity. We’ve been through a lot this year, if nothing else, I’m grateful for the experiences, failures, and small successes that’ve come this year. I’ve learned more about myself this year than any other, and I’ve learned more about people, and have tried to do more to be successful in this life, than I have before. So with that, I leave you this message. Nobody’s perfect. There’s room for forgiveness in all things, but don’t let people treat you like doormat. It’s ok to stand up for yourself, even if its the first time you’re doing it. There’s nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, even if it’s for the first time. It’s ok to stand up.
I haven’t been blogging so much because I’ve been writing books instead! I finished a World War 2 book, and started on a western, which I think I’m about halfway through. Once that’s done I plan on starting work on a spy novel. I’m trying to do some real research on it, so it’s going to take a little while, but I’m really excited about it. I’m trying my best to do one book in a different genre, I think it keeps things interesting and you’re less likely to be bored if you’re trying something new all the time.
Comments
Post a Comment