Story Idea

 I’ve been working on some things for a long while now.  Some were ideas I’ve had since I was a younger man, and some more recent.  I wanted to do a little book of short stories, nothing too ambitious, maybe two or three.  I think I’ve got some early foundations for a great story that should round out that book nicely.  I’ve been interested in the idea of “what if?”  In science fiction its a sub genre called alternate history.  I think I’ve got a great idea for one.  Parts of it were lost in a notebook I just looked at today, other parts were in things I’ve been thinking about for a year or so, and I think I managed to come with something really good.  I’m going to iron out some details, but I’m going to try and publish this next year I hope.  It actually seems like an easy project, or at least easy in the sense that it’s coming together without too much trouble.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs

Western

New Year